Today while we were working on math in school, I had all the kids open up to their next chapter and preview it while I made the rounds to each one to explain it in detail. Owen had already self taught himself and was mid lesson, so he needed no help (as usual!). I was working with Garrett, teaching him how to find fractions of a fraction. Teagan wanted some help, even though I was actively working with Garrett. Here is the conversation that followed:
Teagan - Mom can you just help me for a quick second?
Me - No, Tiggy, I'm working with Garrett right now. I'll be with you in just a few minutes.
Teagan - But Mom, I only need a refresher!
Owen - A refresher? I can do that for you!
Teagan - No you can't, Owen. You don't even know what a refresher is.
Owen - Yes I do. It is a cold drink or an ice cube.
He was correct - those are refreshers!
1 comment:
I'll take a refresher Owen!! (in the form of one of your famous smoothies)mmmmm makes me drool just thinking about it.
Post a Comment