Friday, November 11, 2011

Gratitude 11 - 11 seconds

Duncan is changing day to day. Little things that you really can't notice. A few extra ounces of fluff, hair slightly a bit longer or fuller. Something. Today I noticed another fun trick he has mastered. He now can stand on his own two legs for a whole 11 seconds before they start to melt away and he sinks down to a sitting position again!

I love watching all these new milestones and seeing him change. I know I will miss them soon enough when he gets a little older and all these things that seem so big right now become things that he does without thinking. So for today, I am grateful for those short 11 seconds!

*****UPDATE!***** I need to make a clarification :-) Duncan can only stand when I am holding on to him - he's not free standing or anything! My sister thought he was an athletic savant for being only 2 1/2 months old and already standing on his own for 11 seconds. Sorry, Jen! He only does assisted standing for now :-)

1 comment:

Jen said...

You do have to admit...when you first read the post without the update it really does sound like Duncan was already standing.
Thank you for bringing a smile to my face.