Today's gratitude is for cute kid sayings. They are honest in their words and I love seeing which words they choose to try and explain what they mean. I hve a journal that I write down the things the kids say that make me smile and look through it whenever I need a pick-me-up. Now I have a new one to add.
Today Owen came to me complaining a little and said, "Mo-oo-m, my tooth feels weird. It's out of order!"
Me: What do you mean?
Owen: Feel it! It's out of order!
I look at his top front tooth and try feeling it to see if it had moved somehow and was hitting wrong on his other teeth or how it was out of order.
Me: Owen, I think it is just wiggly and ready to come out.
Owen: well then get the pliers, Mom, it's out of place and it hurts!
so now we are wiggling his front tooth and waiting for it to come out this weekend. I hate it when things are out of place :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment