He actually is in the dog house almost every night, but, for him, that is a good thing! Here he is in his dog house his cousin Josh made him for Christmas. He went to bed with a sippy cup of water and (as par for him) decided to
make a mess with it and he dripped water all over his night clothes (on purpose, of course). Which is all well and good, but he is a little like his cousin Natalie in that he can't stand to be in anything that is the least bit wet. So he stripped down to his osh kosh b'goshes, wrapped up in his blankie, and then went to sleep! It was just too cute to pass up, so I took some pictures of him and his protectors! Don't you love how the dogs are smiling for the camera ;-) 
4 comments:
Such a cute thing to capture on camera! Yes, that is pretty good that you got all the doggies to smile!
;)
Kris--this is GREAT!! You write SO well and the pictures are splendid--well done, dearie!! (I love the pained look on Scott's face--he has that in common with Patrick, doesn't he?--they'd rather have their gums scraped than be photographed!)
love ya,
Sue
That is really cute. you take great pictures. Owen going to love that when he gets older.J
Jamie
Hey this is going to be fun. I have been waiting for you to make a blog and I just found your email??? I am not sure what took me so long. Owen is so cute. We can't wait to see you guys in a week and a half. yipppeee!!!!
Post a Comment