Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wow, we are busy!

Okay, the kids and I are spending the week with Scott's parents and I don't have a cable to connect my camera to their computer to load any pics, but boy am I going to have a lot of posts to do when I get home! I have a post about our trip north before we headed down here and the time I got to spend with my best friend, Jenn and her family. I have a post about the mass production of bird houses by my kids and the cousins, Zerin and Natalie. I have a post about the cousins having fun at the park. And we aren't even done with this week at Grandma's house yet, so I am sure there will be many other posts that are going to pop up! I guess I will know what I have to do when I get home!

My kids are having a great time spending time with their cousins. Zerin and Garrett are only 5 weeks apart in age and are best buddies, and Owen loves following these two around and try to be like them. And even though Teagan and Natalie are 3 1/2 years apart, both of those girls love to play with the other. Katie also has 8 month old Jane who is a doll baby and all the kids love to play with her. We are having a ball playing together (especially since it has stopped snowing and the sun has returned and it is warm enough to send the kids outside to play!), doing school together, and learning about the events of Easter Week together.

Grandma and Grandpa have a house that is big enough to fit quite a few families in it and still not have everyone sitting right on top of each other and a large backyard for running around in, so that also helps! And Aunt Katie brought her dog, Papaya, and Owen is in seventh heaven being able to wake up every morning and go play with a dog!

Today we took the kids to the skate park to scooter in, but after Zerin took a tail dive down a 1/4 pike, we decide to just head to the play ground and the creek and let the kids play there. We also had a fun craft day with Grandma. (pictures and better descriptions of all these things will follow once I get home and can download some pictures!)

Needless to say, this is turning out to be a very wonderful Spring vacation for the kids, but poor daddy is at home still doing the same old work and school routine... we miss you Daddy! We'll talk to you tonight on the phone :-)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Glad you are having a nice time away! Daddy is a good sport to hold the fort down while you are gone.

Nikki said...

Poor Scottie!! But I'm glad you guys are having a fun time! Tell Katie I say hey -
xoxo, Aunt Annike